●●【メーカー】スペックコントロール担当者募集！経験者歓迎 Swindon ●●
‐ 英国永住権/ UK・EEA配偶者 ○
‐ Tier5 ○(１年以上残存のある方)
‐ Tier4 ×
Title: Japanese Speaking Spec Control Technical Leader
Status: Permanent / Full-time
Salary: up to £22,000 (depending on experience)
Work hour: 8am to 4.20pm (Monday to Thursday) and 8am to 4.10pm (Friday)
Skills: Industrial Specifications, Industrial Drawing, Manufacturing, Automotive, Engineering
A well established manufacturer is looking for an Technically oriented Spec Control Technical Leader to join in their team.
- Involvement in the making and control of spec documentation
- Contribution towards the control of technical documentation (i.e. drawings)
- Liaise with other companies, i.e. Suppliers, Customers, its group
- Involvement in control of design change
- Attendance at formal ‘drawing reviews’
- An appreciation of 'data control' and data security
- English speaker (business level) with good communication and technical translation skills
- Experience in manufacturing environment would be ideal
- Japanese language skills (Business level) not essential but a big plus
- Excellent numeracy and literacy competence
- Excellent attention to details and ability to summarise issues.
- Competent in Microsoft Excel, Word & Power point
- Ability to work alone and achieve deadlines
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.