●●ライフサイエンス/新規部門長候補 日本勤務 JPY1000-2000万●●
Title: Japanese speaking Life Science Sales Specialist (Field Based)
Type: Full-time/ Permanent
Location: Tokyo, Japan (First 3 months in UK for training, then move to Tokyo)
Salary: JPY 10 -20 million (depending on your experience)
Start Date: September 2016
VISA Requirements: Will consider qualified individuals for Japan working visa
Our client, a leading Japanese manufacturer, specialising in components for pharmaceuticals and medical products is looking to lead their new business in grow in Japan, China and Asian market.
They are looking for a specialist in Bio Science with solid sales background, who is highly independent and motivated to travel and commit to field-sales.
The right attitude, organisational skills, enthusiasm and results- orientation is most important.
Successful candidate must have previous sales experience in Medical Science field. A strong technical background in Bio Science would be required.
- Field Sales, frequent travel within Japan and Asian country
- Client relationship development and management
- Presentations (ppt): create/editing presentations to clients
- Regular reporting to Japan HQ
Required Experience / Skills
- At least be educated to degree level, ideally above of subjects such as Oncology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Genetics, DNA, or a related subject
- Have sales/marketing experience, preferably in medical/Bio Science industry
- Skilled in Client relationship, corporate sales, Sales and Marketing, or Business Development in Bio Science sector
- Experience working in Japanese corporate environment, or understanding of Japanese/ Asian culture, business manners
- Clean and valid Driving License
- Fluency all 3 languages - English/Japanese/ Chinese, with excellent communication and people skills
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.