●●【東京勤務】 アプリケーションエンジニア （正） ●●
Title: Japanese speaking Application Engineer (Automotive) - Japan based
Status: Permanent/ Full-time
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Skills: Automotive, Mechanical Engineer/ Application Engineer, Transmission, technical support, CAE/CAD , Matlab, Japanese
Our client is a fast growing company with a global presence and UK Headquarters. We develop the world’s leading analysis software for gearbox engineering, and count all the major car companies as customers.
Due to their continued growth, they are seeking a talented Applications Engineer to join our team in Japan.
The role will be varied and dynamic and will provide the successful candidate with wide exposure to Japan’s major companies and a wide range of driveline analysis technologies and processes.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1) Support of company commercial activities in Japan both pre-sale and post-sale acting as first line technical support.
2) Assist sales teams globally to ensure commercial and technical software-related collateral is available.
3) Provide basic and advance software training and demonstrations (in-house Designer).
4) Work with software developers to test new software for usability and quality and assist in gathering information and benchmark against the competition.
5) Lead the development of training material and technical collateral. (e.g. Identifying and preparing core training material for new software developments or new commercial initiatives).
6) Provide 1st line technical support in our technical support website and contribute to blogs with basic and advanced content.
7) Support consultancy projects when required (e.g. clean-sheet design projects, optimization, R&D, etc).
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.