Japanese speaking Sales Staff (Meat Trader) - Ref: 13210
- Location: London - London
- Salary: £22K
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Japanese
- Categories: Sales/Marketing/PR
JOB TITLE: Japanese speaking Sales Staff (Meat Trader)
Salary: £22K per annum + overtime
A leading international food company is looking for a Japanese speaking meat trader to join their team. The role involves lots of business trip across Europe and Asia so this is an exciting opportunity for those who are interested in working internationally.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and maintain relationships with both suppliers and clients in Asia such as South Korea, China and South East Asia
- Travel to supplier’s in Europe for sourcing products and check quality in order to meet client’s demands
- Travel to clients’ sites in Asia in order to sell and promote products.
- Communicating with sales administration team to distribute products smoothly to clients
- Taking clients to supplier’s sites.
- Negotiate price and handle any problems that may arise from clients
- Participating trade show and provide presentation to potential clients
- Research potential market to identify new business opportunities.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Ad hoc duties
- Previous sales experience is preferable
- Previous work experience in Japanese organisations or trading industry would be an advantage
- Fluent in both Japanese and English with business manners
- General computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good time management skills
- Passion for involving food industry
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organization and team members
- Must be able to travel internationally
- This role requires to work weekend for food promotion and trade show occasionally, in such cases, you are able to take a substitute holiday.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.