Your New Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Your New Salary: £20,000 -22,000 basic + commission (OTE c.£23-28K year1)
Location: Staines, Middlesex
Are you looking to start your career within Recruitment?
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Thames Valley office in Staines-upon-Thames. This is a small working environment however your role will be very busy, as you will be handling a variety of roles, as well as trying to develop more business.
Who you'll be working for:
People First is a successful, multi-sector agency with an enviable reputation for professionalism within the recruitment market place. People First is comprised of four well-established, specialist divisions, each with its own recognisable brand identity and continues to increase name awareness through ongoing sales, marketing and advertising campaigns. We are looking for a determined, forward-thinking consultant to work in a dedicated team environment within the Staines-upon-Thames office.
What you'll be doing each day:
One of the most important aspects of the role is team working. You will be working very closely with experienced consultants and a director who will mentor and guide you, as well as working closely with our London office. The role is very varied and challenging and at any one time you will be handling a number of different vacancies, all at a different stage of the recruitment process. There will be a high volume of Sales calls to get new business as well as having the opportunity to build strong relationships with your clients and candidates. You will be given guidance and support, but will also have a lot of autonomy, with responsibility for managing and expanding your own candidate and client base.
The skills you need to succeed:
• Be confident in creating and maintaining both face to face and telephone based relationships with a wide range of candidates and clients.
• Be dedicated and have strong organisational skills
• Excellent account management ability
• Have the determination to succeed
• Experience of sales or account management or alternatively s/he may be an experienced resourcer who is looking to take the next step
• Excellent telephone manner is essential
• Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer service values
• Personable individual, able to adapt to an ever-changing job role
• Successful applicant to have valid licence to drive in the UK
• Tenacious negotiator
• Eye for detail
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.