Your New Job Title: Supply Chain Planner (Post-Brexit Specialist)
Your New Daily rate: up to £180 PAYE or £234.50 LTD co (equivalent of up to £46,900 per annum)
Duration: Long term temporary assignment until 30/04/2019
Location: West London
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours
Job posting ID: JP75262
What you'll be doing each day:
You will be supporting Supply Chain Planning activities for Post-Brexit ways of working, you must have both Supply Chain and project management experience in order to support the EU Regional Supply & Demand Hub Brexit Lead in delivering the planned activities.
Key Responsibilities :
• Manage local project activities as a part of the wider Manufacturing and Supply workstream of the Brexit programme
• Coordination of activities to ensure stock availability at the right time in the right location including use of planning systems
• Assign tasks to Supply and/or Demand Managers, monitor progress and ensure stakeholders are kept updated
• Preparation of any relevant documentation
• Support the EU Regional Supply & Demand Hub Brexit Lead as required
The skills you need to succeed:
• Supply chain related discipline, logistics, supply management, operational management
• Highly numerate with sound knowledge of how supply chains operate end-to-end.
• Good working knowledge of SAP APO, SAP ECC & SAP BW.
• Skilled in the use of Microsoft based tools
• Knowledge of GMP/GDP requirements and WMS advantageous
• Have the ability to debate complex issues with peers, seniors & colleagues.
• Good organisation, time management and effective workload planning
• Effective communication skills - written, verbal and presentational
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to lead cross functional teams.
• Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated capability to manage complex projects with short timelines.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.