Your new job title: Procurement Inventory Reduction Lead
Duration: Long term temp assignment until Dec 2019
Your new daily rate: up to £390.45 PAYE or £508 LTD co (c£100k equivalent)
Location: West London
Job posting ID: 75197
Key skills: Procurement, Inventory reduction, Manufacturing
Our client a Major FMCG company have a fantastic opportunity for a procurement professional to lead the implementation of Consignment Stock across a number of our manufacturing operations around the world.
• Drive and operate as the primary lead of the effective implementation of consignment stock across multiple sites
• Work closely with cross functional teams (Tax, Quality, IT, Procurement, Supply Chain) at site and centrally, to drive the implementation of consignment stock
• Lead the engagement and education with suppliers in order to implement Consignment stock across the network.
• Educate sites and central teams on the use and implementation of Consignment stock
• Develop an End to End guideline for Consignment Stock Management to be used by sites
• Work closely with the MERP team to support the technical deployment of Consignment stock in SAP
• Validate the proposed process which will drive changes to the End to End process (covers Direct Procurement, Planning, Warehousing, Quality & Finance)
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.