Senior Administrator Clerk - Ref: 19199
- Location: London - London
- Salary: £18.34/h
- Job Type: Contract
- Languages: English - Japanese
- Categories: Banking - PA/Admin/Secretarial
- Microsoft Officeを使いこなせる方
‐ 英国永住権/ UK・EEA配偶者 ○
‐ Tier 2 ICT配偶者/ Tier 2 General 配偶者 ○
‐ Tier 5 〇
‐ Tier 4 ×
Your New Job Title: JAPANESE spkg Senior Administration Clerk
The Skills You'll Need: Japanese, receptionist, administration, team assistant , secretary, general affairs
Your New Salary: £18.34 per hour (=£33,378.80 per annum)
Location: The City, London
Job status: Temporary maternity cover
Duration: From January 2019 until March 2020
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00 – 17:00
Who You'll Be Working for:
Japanese corporate bank is looking for an Senior Administrator to join their General Affairs department. This is maternity cover, starting from January 2019.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- To register all visitors with building reception, reserve and prepare meeting rooms, serve meals, beverages and /or refreshments accordingly ,alert the appropriate employee of the arrival. To clear the meeting rooms after visitors have departed.
- To answer external telephone calls, responding to simple queries and ensuring that all callers are announced before being passed to the relevant employee.
- To ensure the efficient administration of the branch, including but not limited to the following :
- To order stationery, food and beverages, and any other supplies required for the branch and branch staff and ensure that stocks do not run low and that the items are stored away.
- To order couries, frank mail on a daily basis, organise all despatches (including customer information) and send Recorded post.
- To distribute all post ,magazines and parcels immediately upon receipt.
- To decorate the entrance area of the branch (e.g. flower display ,Christmas tree.)
- To manage staff access to the branch office and maintain Axxess Control System(e.g. Produce reports including Overtime report each morning ,Maintain access and proximity cards, inform building security of changes ,Produce and send letters to contractors in possession of access and proximity cards every 6 months, change IT Pin numbers for computer room etc.)
- To arrange Iron Mountain eternal storage.
- To conduct KYC checks and manage Conforms.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Japanese to mother tongue standard and English fluency
- Secretary/ Team Administrator/ Senior Receptionist experience
- Has good business manner (face to face and on the phone)
- Able to prioritise the job
- Good team player
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.