Your New Job Title: Supply Chain Planner (APO)
Your New Daily rate: £180 PAYE or £234 LTD co (equivalent up to £46,900)
Start date: 28th January 2019
Duration: Long term temp assignment until 30th August 2019
Location: West London
Job posting ID: 75213
You will support the Supply Chain Planning Director in assembling a full view of Supply Chain Issue Management and Core Commercial Cycle processes and is responsible for the consultation and communication between LOCs and the Supply Chain Planning/Site Planning teams to ensure a consistent, clear direction on overcoming short-term supply chain issues (e.g. low stocks) and a consistent plan for delivering future supply chain changes.
• Responsible for managing a catalogue of approx 250 SKUs.
• Analysis of stock-out/low-stock and impacts, KPI performance, root-causing and proposed mitigations, etc and the S&OP process
• Highlight any on stock-out/low-stock situations.
• Consult and communicate between LOC / Regional Demand Forecasting Manager / Regulatory across multiple ‘change’ processes with regards to timings, forecasts, order dates, and inventory impact
• Provide a regional response and co-ordination to special processes, including Product Recall, Transfers, Divestment, and Discontinuation
• Monitor supply planning KPIs to drive improvement in inventory levels, stock write-offs and customer service
• Develop an appreciation of the commercial supply chain and the capability of suppliers to respond to changes in demand
• Is responsible for the execution of the agreed standard Supply Chain Issue Management (SCIM) processes in alignment with the agreed planning calendar
• Drive SCIM resolution through performance management, highlighting and resolving any supply issue at SCIM Level 1 and keeping Commercial stakeholders informed of status and progress
• Escalate any unresolved issue to Supply Chain Director for resolution
• Accountable for DRP parameters (Distribution Requirements Planning), including safety stock, lead time and MOQs (Minimum Order Quantity) to ensure proper production planning and inventory management are in place and in line with the Service Level Agreements reached with Customers or Multi-Market Warehouses
• Own and develop the relationships with Supply Sites (Site Relationship Manager role) and strive towards creating an efficient supply chain which operates at optimum cost (on transport, warehousing and inventory) to ensure right first time supply to patients and customers
• Contribute to Supply Chain Review Meetings
Essential skills required:
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.