Japanese speaking Helpdesk Engineer - Ref: 19101
- Location: London
- Salary: Up to £28K+Travel
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Japanese
- Categories: IT/Telecoms
●●【IT】ヘルプデスクエンジニア募集！ 【正】Tier5 可 ●●19101
【給与】Up to £28K+交通費（Zone６まで）
‐ 英国永住権/ UK・EEA配偶者 ○
‐ Tier5 ○
‐ Tier4 ×
Your New Job Title: Helpdesk Engineer – JAPANESE spker
Your New Salary: Up to £28,000+Travel
Status: Full-time/ Permanent
Location: London, Zone 1
The Skills you'll need each day:
Desktop Support, Helpdesk, 1st/2nd line, Microsoft WIN 7/8/10, Office/Mailer, Antivirus
Who you'll be working for:
You will be working for Japanese IC/Telecom company.
This post is an important part of the project and Service desk as the first line to customers.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Carry out a variety of technical and co-ordination tasks to meet, or exceed, customer requirements (including those tasks
assigned by Line Managers which are part of projects or maintenance contract work).
- All tasks must be delivered in a professional and timely manner to ensure a very high level customer experience.
- Hands on Desktop Support Skill. Network and PC implementation and optimisation.
- Understand and detailed planning and designing for customer's Network and PC.
- Network/PC/Desktop Security element configuration including day-to-day service delivery.
- Migration planning and execution. Support PC and Call Centre system (incl DC server).
- Proof of concept testing and acceptance testing. Vendor negotiation and control.
- Development and implementation for new features and services.
- Establish and cease PC/Desktop Security systems. Project and service delivery schedule management.
- Careful consideration to ensure profitable systems and implementation.
- 1st and 2nd level troubleshooting with customers and assist them as their escalation point of contact.
- Support desk system queuing management. Temporary or long-term customer support at their office, if required.
- Maintain secure operations and keep the environment tidy.
- Documented approach for implementation and modification.
- Periodical status report to line manager. Cover early shifts as a part of team rota.
- Ad hoc requests from your line manager
The skills you need to succeed:
- Wide knowledge and proficiency in PC software like Microsoft WIN 7/8/10, Office/Mailer and Antivirus
- General knowledge and experience in PC Hardware, Cisco Switch/Router and Juniper Netscreen Products
- Any certification related to PCs, server, network, and ITIL an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in English and Japanese.
- Ability to investigate and source answers to various email and telephony enquiries about technical issues
- Proven customer service experience
- Strong time management/multi-tasking & organisational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Accurate, organised and eye for detail; Reliable time keeping and attendance
- Cheerful, outgoing and positive disposition
- Solid administration background & a keenness to get involved & support all customer service areas in EMEA
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.