中文普通话-英文新闻报道/记者-Mandarin-English Bilingual Reporter/ Journalist - Ref: 19094
- Location: London
- Salary: £22k to £30k depending on experience
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Chinese Mandarin
- Categories: Media/Digital
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf
Your New Job Title: Mandarin-English Bilingual Reporter/ Journalist
Your New Salary: £22k to £30k depending on experience
岗位薪资：£22k to £30k（取决于工作经验）
Location: Central London
Role & duties:
- You will share the company's strong commitment to help China communicate better with the international community.
- You will be able to write, report, and present news stories, in both English and Chinese, for a variety of the company’s platforms, including our newspaper, website, social media accounts, and other platforms affiliated to the company’s brand.
- You will be eager to learn editing and page-production skills for the company.
- You will possess a sensitive news radar and be good at news gathering and identifying potential subjects in a sea of information before turning them into stories.
- You will be a team-oriented asset among professional colleagues from countries including China, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong ability in English and Chinese.
- An in-depth understanding of news trends that have China as a focus.
- Great insight and interaction skills with our target audience.
- Multimedia production skills are also a strong advantage.
- A portfolio of social media feeds you have written is required.
- English and Mandarin fluency, both spoken and written.
- Working experience in the media industry would be a strong advantage.
- An eagerness to listen and learn, and a willingness to communicate and work in a fast-paced team.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.