Japanese Speaking IT Project Manager - Ref: 19082
- Location: London
- Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Languages: Japanese
- Categories: IT/Telecoms
Title: Japanese Speaking IT Project Manager Ref: 19082
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Our client is looking for an experienced Japanese speaking Project Manager to manage system infrastructure projects at their client site.
- Need to mobilize members, coordinate planning work, create comprehensive project plan and submit an official budget request.
- Create detail project plan (timeline, resource, governance model etc.) in each phase, based on the standardised project life cycle (Water Fall methodology base)
- Keep track of the progress, budget and quality.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Manage risks and issues. Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the business departments and all stakeholders.
- Japanese Language skills preferred
- Hands-on experience and Knowledge in system infrastructure implementation and deployment projects.
- Hands-on experience and Knowledge in Microsoft related implementation and deployment projects.
- Experience in multi-cultural environment and flexibility are key factors.
- Client-facing and internal communication skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- PMP certification is a plus.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.