At People First, we are committed to providing a superlative level of service and to working with our candidates, in a partnership of honesty and trust. This is our promise to you.
We will communicate with you
- We will respond to every contact within 24 hours and provide you with regular progress reports throughout the recruitment process.
- We will ensure that you are prepared and fully briefed before attending any interview and receive feedback post-interview.
- We will keep in touch with you during the first few months in your new job, to check that everything is going smoothly.
We will support you throughout your job search
- We will inform you about roles which meet your aspirations and won’t “push” you.
- We will update our website regularly, and, if you so choose, will send you e-mail alerts so that you hear about new job opportunites as they arise.
- We will offer you CV writing and interview tips, to help you get the most out of your job search.
We will act with integrity at all times
- We will treat you with respect and listen to you.
- We will contact you before submitting your details to a client, so that you have complete control over your job search.
- We will abide by the REC Codes of Practice and are committed to recruitment “best practice”.